We, watch columnists, are special, as we will see all the oddities of the year to come at Baselworld. Obviously, we make a decent attempt to cover these watches in this magazine, so you can have a moment and broad view on the new watches that exhibitors need to show. In any case, nothing merits a live view and a touch-and-feel experience. Furthermore, that’s precisely what you’ll have the option to do… Indeed, the Tourbillon Boutique in Amsterdam offer you the chance to find a determination of Baselworld 2017 curiosities from Blancpain, Breguet, Jaquet Droz, Glashütte Original and Omega, beginning on Thursday May 4th.
The Tourbillon Boutique in Amsterdam is the home of Swatch Group’s fine watchmaking brands, including Blancpain, Breguet, Jaquet Droz, Glashütte Original and Omega – unmistakably, a beautiful intriguing determination. From May 4th to May seventh, the multi-brand boutique will have an exhibition showing a choice of new models from these 5 brands, presented at Baselworld 2017 – some generally available to be purchased, and most curiously, some that won’t be accessible before half a month/months. This is, as far as you might be concerned, an uncommon chance to see, contact and attempt a few watches that are not yet available and straight from this year – and furthermore to encounter a few watches that are not regularly seen at retailers.
What can you see? All things considered, for example, you’ll have the option to have a first look with these great pieces from Baselworld 2017 – and obviously, more from each brand.
- Blancpain Tribute To Fifty Fathoms MIL-SPEC
- Breguet Classique 7147 “Thousand Feu” Enamel
- Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Moon
- Glashütte Original Senator Chronograph Panorama Date in Steel
- Omega 1957 Trilogy
- Omega Speedmaster Racing Master Chronometer
Details of the Exhibition
- Address: Tourbillon Boutique, Pieter Cornelisz Hooftstraat 72, 1071 CB Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dates: From Thursday May 4th to Sunday May 7th
- Opening hours: 10h00/18h00 from Thursday to Saturday – 12h00/17h00 on Sunday
- No greeting required